Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•2:07 PM
Okay I wrote about the no internet thing...well my computer is broke now too. It is a laptop and will not recharge. So now no internet and no computer. This saddens me.

So I will probably be buying a new laptop after the new year with my Christmas money and some borrowed money. ugh...I just finished paying off El Sal last month, Christmas this month...will I never get to save money again???

So, I wanted to let you all know that if your blog used to be linked to mine and now it isn't its because when I switched my backgrounds I lost all my links and can't remember them off the top of my head. So Josh and Heidi...I need your blog addie. Anyone else???

I need to get back to work...my coworker's wife made enchiladas today. They were good. Alicia...how I have changed...maybe I will explain that comment in another blog on another day.
|
This entry was posted on 2:07 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: