Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•10:37 PM
Well...I had great plans...obviously they didn't make it far.

Not to dwell on my failures though...

We had a fabulous visit with my cousin Julee, her five kids and my Auntie Bev. The kids are precious. It was so fun to spend time with them. Timothy and I played games together. Katie Ann wrote stories that I read for her. I played Josiah like a guitar. Nathan and I got to talk and laugh a lot. And Maury I got to push in a stroller which, sounds boring, but I had a lot of fun moments with him during that time.

I will post pics on my facebook here in the next couple of days.
|
This entry was posted on 10:37 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: