Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•6:43 PM
Time is not necessarily my friend. When I don't have enough it is stressful and life is full of frustrations stealing more of it from me. When I have extra then things like this happen, I start writing. Who in their right mind would allow me to share the nonsense in my head with the rest of the world? Who in their right mind would read this nonsense? (My apologies to anyone who might be reading this right now).

Regardless I have decided to start blogging again. Giving the writer in me a chance to giggle as I tickle its fancy and the fanciful in me a chance to stretch and yawn and say, "its about time!"

So, perhaps, its not that I have extra time, or not enough time, but just the right amount. Perhaps, this will turn out to be the beginning of an amazing journey.

Or it will just be another blog of nonsense.
|
This entry was posted on 6:43 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On January 20, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Julee said...

I set aside all blogging for one year. A year has past. Is it time? I don't know. I would love to blog anonymously so I could say what I really think. I want to write what I think about ministry, shrank have learned, what God is teaching me. Why do I feel I'd need to do that without people knowing who I am?? I don't know.

Anyway. I hope you do blog. I will read.

 
On January 20, 2011 at 6:39 PM , Julee said...

Shrank have learned?! Spell check does crazy things!

 
On January 20, 2011 at 8:53 PM , Jules said...

Ok so. Are you going to blog soon? Or is this just a blog about gonna blog??