Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•5:34 PM
Perhaps you do not know, perhaps you do, but I am looking to buy a house. I have been considering this for a little bit now but today began the first of the househunting weekends. Possibly the last, possibly the first. Who knows but God?

We looked at a few and this one was my favorite for today:
http://www.trulia.com/property/1093207362-902-Peridot-Ct-Carson-City-NV-89705

It needs some maintenance and there may be an issue that will rule it out altogether but we will see. I will be praying about it over the weekend and look at it again Monday and then decide if I will make an offer.

Pray for me please!
|
This entry was posted on 5:34 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On January 3, 2010 at 8:51 PM , barnettblend said...

Wow... big step! :) Keep me posted!