Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•5:28 PM
I have not much to post here. There was no house that stood out to me. I am beginning to get discouraged and then I realize that I have only been looking for a week. I need patience. I think its good that I will be leaving town and not have the chance to look for a bit. I need some time to let things come out and see what happens. Perhaps February will be my month.

On the upside I went and started the pre-approval process with the lender so that will be one step closer when we do find the place.

Pray for the right place in the right location. There were a few potentials but they were on the whole other side of town and not exciting enough for me to be ready to settle for that side of town just yet. I may do that closer to April but not quite yet.
|
This entry was posted on 5:28 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On January 8, 2010 at 7:01 PM , Clarinda said...

So where are you leaving town to?
Yes, no need to be discouraged, house hunting takes time & you certainly don't want to "settle" for anything.

 
On January 11, 2010 at 1:43 AM , Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

 
On January 11, 2010 at 8:32 AM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Thank you. I appreciate that.