Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•10:10 PM
The church was vandalized last night. Someone decided to throw some rocks through the fellowship hall windows. Chucked them hard enough to get some glass all the way on the other side of the room.

Its such a shame. We live in a day and age where a church has to have an alarm system. Thats just sad to me. Back years ago people would have been too afraid of God to touch His house. Now days there just isn't any fear of God. I am praying that whoever did that will be curious enough to see our reaction to show up Sunday. That would be kind of cool if they came and got saved.

I would have posted pics but I left my camera at church.
|
This entry was posted on 10:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: