Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•4:20 PM
Babysitting the kids again and I am getting some good mommy practice. All three kids are running fevers. I don't mind that I am watching them while they are sick it is just heartbreaking to see them like this. They are all three sleeping right now. I have two that need medicine but I don't have the heart to wake them up.

Don't worry, they aren't real bad or Sylvia would have never left them home.

How do you mother's handle it? Seeing your poor little one so tired and feverish that they aren't comfortable?

Anyways, thats all for now. Just wanted to share.
|
This entry was posted on 4:20 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On August 16, 2008 at 9:07 PM , Julee Huy said...

Poor Little Sweeties.

They're nice to hold when they're all warm and feverish.

PS I'm reading even though I haven't commented.

- Julee

I think I owe you an email too!

 
On August 16, 2008 at 11:19 PM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

I was leaving and telling Sylvia that its easier babysitting sick kids. They slept a lot and watched movies. But its sad too.

I do enjoy the cuddles though. Jojo fell asleep on me, I was holding him and praying for him. He was so tired he slept most of the day.

No worries. I don't comment as much as I used too either.

As for the email, I am coping. I have learned a lot about what to avoid and am to the point that I can tell when I'm getting soy and milk and just have to find the culprit. Its nice. I don't think cheese affects me PRAISE GOD!!!

 
On August 18, 2008 at 10:40 PM , barnettblend said...

I know it's sad but I don't get too worried if they're over the age of 2... it really freaks me out when they're little and get a fever.. I worry about their brain frying and all of that.. :) But like now when Joe gets a fever it's not bad at all. :)

 
On August 20, 2008 at 10:41 PM , Brent, Cathy, and Aaron said...

You are such a good friend for doing that! I hate it when Aaron's sick! He is always throwing up and can't eat. In the end he looks so thin I can see his bones on his skin! I always feel so bad for him... and he's always hungry too, I just can't feed him cause he will just throw it up. Plus he is so clingy I can't do anything else... so the dirty, pukey clothes and sheets pile up. He hasn't been sick lately though, praise God!