Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:17 PM
Every Christmas it is my tradition to get a new CD, an ornament and a Nativity. This year I was able to get my ornament very early. It is very pretty, a cross. The CD I got pretty early too, some instrumental that we used for our ladies tea and our Christmas dinner. But the Nativity, well that, that one was difficult. Last year I found a paper pop up that you put together yourself on clearance. I wasn't able to keep it but it was precious. This year I could not even find something like that.

I was pretty discouraged but resigned. I figured I would pick up the tradition next year but this would be my first year on my own that I had not gotten one. To top it off I always put a Nativity under my tree and this year I had my tree on a new stand and could not fit any on it.

On Sunday Tonya gave me a present and told me to open it immediately. It was a Teddy Bear with a sash that said, "Jesus is the light of the world" which is our theme for this year's Christmas program. He is SO cute! I adore him!!! There was another little package and I asked her if I shoudl open it and she said yes. And, yes, as you probably guessed, it was a Nativity! It is so precious! This morning I saw it and realized it was small enough to fit under my tree!!! It is precious!!! See:

|
This entry was posted on 11:17 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.