Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•9:01 PM
My Faithful Readers,
This is an explanation for my Habitual Impracticality blog, as well as an update for my Symmie's Spot blog and for Facebook.

The explanation of why I didn't post yesterday is because Sunday was our Annual Ladies Tea. It was beautiful! We had a huge turnout, more than expected, and everything ran smoothly. How did this affect my blogging you ask? Well, I had taken my laptop to church with me to use in the powerpoint portion of the tea (we read a book every year and I project the pictures so all can see). As we were leaving that night I said, "I don't need my laptop tonight, I will bring it home tomorrow."

Well tomorrow came and so did a foot and a half of snow!!! My little car is not heavy enough to drive well in snow so Pastor Pat declared a snow day!!! It was so nice to stay home and rest and relax. I got some Christmas presents done and I am going to keep working on more tonight.

Now for another update. I will not be posting any more this week. I have become very selfish and self centered lately. Sunday the teaching was powerful and convicting regarding sin in our lives and getting to the point to where our sin breaks our hearts because of what it does to Jesus' heart, not because we got caught. The Lord convicted me for my self-centered thinking and I am going to be doing a media fast all this week. For me my computer is all about entertaining me, when I am not constantly wanting to be entertained is when I start recognizing others and am not focused on my comfort and ease.

So see you in 6 days!
|
This entry was posted on 9:01 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On December 21, 2009 at 2:30 PM , barnettblend said...

I think it's been 7 now.. hello???? :)