Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•10:28 PM
For those of you who do not know I am directing this year's Christmas program. Yesterday was our dress rehearsal. Unfortunately I was very short with everyone, and no I am not referring to my height.

I forgot that I was dealing with people. I lost sight of my true focus, Christ! I acted in the flesh instead of the Spirit. I have apologized to part of my team and will be doing full confessions to everyone on Wednesday.

So, to anyone reading this that was part of Sunday's rehearsal, I am very sorry. I was not acting in love. I was a clanging cymbal.

Thank you all for your understanding.
|
This entry was posted on 10:28 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: