Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•10:41 PM
Okay, the challenge is on! I want to lose 5 lbs by the New Year! I am going to start eating less (I like to gorge too much) and start trying to exercise (thats hard though with my schedule).

I am posting this because I am hoping it will hold me a little bit more accountable. I am on vacation this weekend but Monday morning I will be stepping on the scale to see where I am at vs. where I need to be!

I am doing this for health reasons more than anything. Obesity is common in my family and I want to stop the problem before it is a bigger problem. I don't care too much about clothing sizes other than I don't want to have to spend the money for more clothes. This is all about just staying healthy and maintaining that health.

Keep me in your prayers!!!
|
This entry was posted on 10:41 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: