Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:04 PM
Okay...everyone has a blog...of course...everyone else has kids...but I thought I would try. Does anyone care what I do every day?

So, to start I will tell this story. A dear old friend of ours went home to be with Jesus on Monday. However, on Sunday we were all in his hospital room worshiping God. When our worship leader showed up with the guitar Pastor Pat leaned down and asked him, "Jerry do you want to spend some time in worship?" Jerry mustered up every little bit of strength he had (not much, he was very frail) and raised his hands and said, "Let's worship." It totally blessed all of us. The Lord showed me that that is how we need to live our lives. Dedicating all our energy to worshiping God.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy this blog. It will be random thoughts of a crazy person. Maybe I should have named it that :)
|
This entry was posted on 11:04 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On November 9, 2007 at 11:35 PM , barnettblend said...

Yes, you need to name it that! Just kidding of course. Ha ha

 
On November 12, 2007 at 3:43 PM , Brent, Cathy, and Aaron said...

Hey Symmie, I stumbled across this blog while looking at Alicia's blog. Blogging is a great way to keep in contact with friends! I started one because it was taking too long to e-mail pictures to each and every one of my family. This is much easier. Can't wait to see all the good things the Lord is doing in your life. When you get a chance look at our spot: www.abcmize.blogspot.com

Cathy