Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•4:26 PM


Pastor Pat gave me a box of Christmas Nerds. I have been sitting here eating them. I was on the phone and I separated them by color and size, in pairs of two. Then I counted the pairs and ate until there were equal amounts of each color. As I eat them I have one on each side of my mouth (that truly is something I ALWAYS do...I have to have the same flavor on each side. Thats also why I separate them by size. Size is more important than color because the amount of taste and the colors taste the same). Now I will figure out how to finish the rest but WHATINTHEWOLRDISWRONGWITHME?!!!

I do this with skittles and MnM's too...

If I have an odd number the last one gets bit in half so I can still be balanced.
|
This entry was posted on 4:26 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

On September 16, 2008 at 5:59 PM , Cher said...

Bri isn't lying....she has done this for years.

 
On September 16, 2008 at 7:40 PM , syl14 said...

That is why I love her so much!

 
On September 16, 2008 at 8:52 PM , barnettblend said...

Why do I not know this about you?????? That is CRAZY!!!! :) But really funny... and so you.

 
On September 16, 2008 at 9:43 PM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Yes, my mom has thought I was nuts for years. Though she has her own quirks...Alicia how did you not know this about me? I mean c'mon! We've known each other now for 17 years! Thats like almost a whole adult!!!

Thanks Syl!!! I'm glad you find my weirdness endearing :)

 
On September 18, 2008 at 11:20 PM , Breanna said...

Wow. That's some serious candy eating.

 
On September 19, 2008 at 7:18 PM , Julee Huy said...

I won't even try to begin my analyzing of your insanities. Mental illness sleuthing is a hobby of mine, but this one takes no thought at all. This SCREAMS OCD and there is help even for you!!!

 
On September 19, 2008 at 10:55 PM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Hey Juls, I actually started this as an email to you but then halfway through realized it was blog material. Haha!

But I don't want help...I like the way I eat my candy :)