Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•10:08 PM
How I wish I could describe the awesomeness of God. He is more than I could ever dream of. The fact that He loved us enough to provide salvation for us truly does blow me away. Then the fact that He gives us His Spirit and helps us through our daily walk is astounding. But I don't even have a word for the last part...He calls me His friend. 'Lil ol me. Briana. The crazy one that is weird to the point of annoying. The one who doesn't do much. Just lives her little sheltered life. She's not famous, or talented, or even a Spiritual Giant or anything. Nope, simply a plain Jane that struggles her way through every day of trying to die to self and live for God. That girl, that simple girl, is the one the God who created the earth and all its fullness, the starts and the galaxies, the far reaching universe and who knows what else beyond, He calls her His friend.

Truly no words can describe my astonishment. Nor can I gather that I even truly fathom the amazingness of this fact.

All I can say is, "Lord help me to be all that You have created me to be. More of You and less of me."
|
This entry was posted on 10:08 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: