Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:40 PM
When we were in Alaska I bought a Sourdough starter. I was so excited because I LOVE baking! Well since then I have been researching sourdoughs and starters and all the amazing things you can do. I now have my own starter that I made myself (maybe it will still be around 100 years from now!) and I have the original starter that I made from the batch from Alaska. Plus some in the freezer (you can freeze it! AMAZING). I am waiting for a day when I have time to bake and I will test my latest batch which I think will have a fabulously sour flavor as the yeast is very active.

Sorry, thats all I have to say for now. I need to update about the worship conference (I have pictures) but I'm exhausted right now.
|
This entry was posted on 11:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

On November 19, 2008 at 9:29 AM , Cher said...

Sure, you start baking a ton of bread when I have to abstain. Little Brat. Make some for Thanksgiving and I will eat a piece then.

 
On November 19, 2008 at 8:55 PM , Jessica Jacobs said...

I thought you were going to say you got a fever from the starter. haha

 
On November 19, 2008 at 8:57 PM , Jessica Jacobs said...

haha...

That was me, Auntie Bev. but since Jessica signed in on my computer I can go make all kinds of crazy comments in her name. hehe

 
On November 21, 2008 at 4:25 PM , Anonymous said...

Thats okay I'm allergic to Sourdough too. Just so you know sourdogh has wheat.

 
On November 21, 2008 at 4:27 PM , Anonymous said...

Just so you know sourdogh has gluten.

 
On November 21, 2008 at 4:32 PM , Anonymous said...

Sorry, I accidently clicked on anonymous.



he,he!

 
On November 24, 2008 at 6:34 PM , Clyde Simmons said...

Sounds oompalala!