Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•12:22 AM
This is a song that the Lord gave me on Tuesday. This really explains what I am most thankful for this Thanksgiving:

I don't deserve Your presence
Yet You desire mine
I don't deserve Your notice
Yet You've seen me throughout time

I don't deserve Your forgiveness
Yet You shed Your blood for me
I don't deserve Your love
Yet You've loved me eternally

Nothing I've done or could ever do
Could make me deserve anything from You
Jesus My Lord and My Savior too
For what I don't deserve, I thank You.
|
This entry was posted on 12:22 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

On November 30, 2008 at 12:46 AM , Beverly Hernandez said...

Very nice song. You're precious. I love you and miss you.

 
On November 30, 2008 at 1:04 AM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Thanks Auntie!!! I love you and miss you too!!!

 
On November 30, 2008 at 1:46 PM , Cher said...

I was very blessed to have Bri sing this song for me. It is beautiful....and I am not biased!!!!

 
On November 30, 2008 at 1:49 PM , Clyde Simmons said...

It reads well, but it sounds even better. I want to show you off--so post a sound track too.

 
On November 30, 2008 at 8:39 PM , Beverly Hernandez said...

Yeah, post a sound track too.

 
On December 3, 2008 at 10:22 AM , Julee Huy said...

Beautiful. You have access to video and mics, so get busy and let us all see this in concert.

For Katie Ann's Birthday this friday we're having a fashion show for her and all her friends, sounds like just your kind of thing!