Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:49 AM
I have the honor and blessing of heading to a worship conference in Murietta starting Monday.

For all my family in SoCal, I apologize that I won't get to see you. We are carpooling and the conference begins every day by 7:30 and ends at about 10 each night.

I am so blessed though to be able to go. Things have been very busy here. We have had multiple events happening, sometimes on the same day, so much lately that I had to buy another calendar for the church office. Now we have a 1 year calendar that is the largest I can find (those squares are small even when its several feet by several feet) and a 90 day planner that is normal poster size on the wall. I need them both because the 90 day gives me more room for details while the 1 year allows for more months. Its pretty crazy! So what does this have to do with the worship conference? I am SO looking forward to just doing 1 thing all week! YAY!
|
This entry was posted on 11:49 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: