Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:34 PM
So a friend of mine got me thinking...what are you going to look back to this year and say "Remember in 2009 when..."

If you are reading this, then finish the thought and let me know. Lets remember these things now!!! Couple rules...must be positive, and must have happened.

Here's a few of mine:

Remember in 2009 when...
...I was living in that adorable little one bedroom over Harold's house!
...I had 5 people over for dinner and I ran out of chairs!
...Tatum and I would make lunches on Tuesdays at church and we would all hang out and visit and eat!
...Elisa was born!
...I played that awesome trick on...oh wait...they don't know yet (haha, just kidding.......or am I?).
...I was cooking sourdough bread nearly every other week and eating almost all the loaf with the Antonucci House Dressing recipe!


Thats all for now...maybe I will follow up in a few months. Now tell me yours!
...
|
This entry was posted on 11:34 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: