Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:37 PM
Many of you know I am soy intolerant. But I love soy and its hard to cook without it. So, the other day a friend of mine (Danny!) suggested I look for a soy substitute. I found one. It is basically balsalmic vinager along with Dark Molasses.

IT WAS DISGUSTING!!!

I am going to try again, another recipe calls for Beef Boullion, which I do not have on hand, so that will have to wait until tomorrow.

Ugh. I am not looking forward to that.

Welcome to my world of homemade foods with odd substitutes. Of course, Julee, this does not apply to you. I am barely close to your world...and thats just talking kitchen!

My next goal is to make soy free milk free graham crackers. THAT should be much easier!
|
This entry was posted on 11:37 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: