Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•10:24 AM
I just hung up with a sales person and, before I forget, I HAD to share what happened:

Me: Calvary Chapel Carson City, this is Briana...
SP: Hello Briana, this call is to inform you that we will be sending some materials for you to look over. You are under no obligation, if you do not want the materials you can just send them back to us.
Me: I'm sorry, we are not interested.
SP: Briana you don't have to be interested, we will just be sending you some stuff
Me: If its something I have to send back I don't want it, I don't have time for that. Thank you.
SP: Thank you.

What? I don't have to be interested? Haha! I loved that one! I could just hear her wanting to say, "You don't have to be interested at all, just give us your credit card number!"

Got me laughing.
|
This entry was posted on 10:24 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: