Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•12:25 AM
This post is for a couple of reasons...the first is to update on the play. It went amazing!!! I am so proud of the entire cast and crew. Everyone gave their best performance ever and nobody forgot a line!!! I was very blessed.

Secondly Juan came again. I did not see him until after, which is fine because I could not have signed tonight anyway. But I was blessed to see him. He will be here Sunday so pray for more translation miracles!!!

Merry Christmas to all, and to all, a good night!
|
This entry was posted on 12:25 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On December 26, 2008 at 9:33 PM , barnettblend said...

Glad to hear it! :) Merry Christmas!