Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•12:04 AM
Recently Pastor Pat decided that we should start reading Scripture out loud every day at church. So Monday-Friday from 12:15-12:45 you can find us in the Sanctuary reading a chapter of the New Testament, a chapter of Proverbs and a chapter of Psalms. If you care to join us you may. If you cannot make it in person click here for the reading schedule.

This has been such a blessing and a great time of conviction for me. God keeps showing me through the Scriptures we read exactly what I need to work on. Today I was asking Pastor Pat about an area that I was confused in and it turns out I was only confused because I didn't want it to apply to me the way it does. It makes a lot more sense if I don't try to fight the conviction!

I love God's Word! It may be painful at times but I know it is for my best.

This is kind of a random post but to really explain everything would take up so much more space. So, instead it is as the subtitle of my blog says, "the random ravings of a lunatic." Did you expect anything less????
|
This entry was posted on 12:04 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On December 31, 2008 at 7:33 AM , Beverly Hernandez said...

I love the new look! Thanks for sharing. I'm going to join you in your daily readings.

 
On January 1, 2009 at 5:14 PM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Thats awesome! The readings are a huge blessing. It is amazing how God orchestrates what we read with what is going on.

 
On January 2, 2009 at 12:10 AM , barnettblend said...

I like the new look too.. although Paul thought it said Symmies Pot.. Yeah, I know..

 
On January 2, 2009 at 6:56 PM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Haha...thanks Paul...you are a nut.