Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:14 AM
As I was assessing this year and looking inward, I thought this fitting to share with you. The purpose is to see some of the great minds of our time and see who we most likely would consider a role model. Try it it was extremely profound to me.

God Bless

Briana Simmons




Try it without looking at the answers first.


1) Pick your favorite number between 1 and 9.



2) Multiply by 3.



3) Add 3.



4) Multiply by 3 again. I'll wait while you get the calculator. You will get a 2-digit number.



5) Add the two digit number together.



Now with that number see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below:

(Scroll down)













































1. Albert Einstein



2. Abraham Lincoln



3. John McCain



4. Nelson Mandela



5. Elvis Presley



6. Mahatma Gandhi



7. Brad Pitt



8. Bill Gates



9. Briana Simmons



10. George Washington





I know… I just have that effect on people. One day you too may be like me. Believe it!



PS. Stop picking different numbers. I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!
|
This entry was posted on 11:14 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On January 5, 2009 at 7:41 PM , Julee Huy said...

U R N Sane

Did you win a life time supply of chocolate?

bettter have.

 
On January 6, 2009 at 12:38 AM , barnettblend said...

Mine was Brad Pitt.. Yeah Baby!!! :)

 
On January 6, 2009 at 9:42 PM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Ok you did it wrong...they are all supposed to end up being me. It is mathematically set up that way silly.

 
On January 7, 2009 at 11:21 PM , barnettblend said...

I know.. I was try..ing.. to be funny. :)

 
On January 8, 2009 at 12:11 AM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Oh I see! My dad got 7 and was arguing with me that he did it correctly so when you said that I thought that maybe you were as silly as he and couldn't follow directions :) (Sorry dad, couldn't resist).