Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:44 AM
So my newest hobby is reading books for Librivox.org...it is SO fun! (Mitchell girls! Remember when I would read out loud to you guys while you sewed? I loved it!). Anyways, if you click on the title you can find out about librivox...but here is a clip from a dramatic reading took part in for the Wizard of Oz. It is where different people read different parts (like a play only the WofO is not a play, so there is a narrator who reads the rest). Anyway, the book isn't done yet but you can here on this clip me playing the part of "Several Mice" It is SO funny. I was laughing so hard I was crying. Basically I recorded the same line 3 times with 3 different "mouse" voices. Enjoy!

http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/jc/wonderfulwizardofoz_40_severalmice_baum.wav
|
This entry was posted on 11:44 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On January 22, 2009 at 10:37 PM , barnettblend said...

what?????????

That was crazy in a Symmie way. :)

 
On May 8, 2009 at 9:46 AM , jim.texas said...

I enjoyed your reading of Don Quixote. Thank you.

 
On May 14, 2009 at 12:26 AM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Thank you Jim! I struggled a lot with that one. It was one of my firsts. But thank you so much!