Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•10:32 PM
The real estate world is quite fascinating. It is amazing how many things have to happen and in what order. Tomorrow is the inspection. My grandfather is going to be doing it for me, which is nice because it makes me really comfortable. Then Monday is the appraisal where they come and make sure the house is worth what it is supposed to be worth. Pray that my roof is ok. Thats the one area I'm not sure about. My prayer is that the roof is in great shape or if the roof needs replacing or repairing the sellers would be willing to pay for it.

I have packed 3 boxes and I am going to do one more tonight. Then its bathtime and resting. I still can't believe this is happening.

Tomorrow I will take pictures while I am there! YAY!
|
This entry was posted on 10:32 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: