Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•8:52 PM

Dear my precious friends and family,
As many of you may have heard, I have a house. It is my dream house. It is a complete blessing from God. it is one of those stories that you often hear of "we should not have been able to afford it," and I am completely overwhelmed.

Tonight I packed my first box and then I bawled like a baby. Ok, maybe I just teared up but I felt like bawling like a baby. I am so blessed that as I type this my mascara is threatening to run down my cheeks. I cannot begin to tell you how blessed I am by God.

Escrow is scheduled to close on March 12. Can you believe it? Thats 38 days. 38!!!

I must go now. Mascara is burning my eyes.

Bri
|
This entry was posted on 8:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On February 3, 2010 at 9:41 AM , P31 Women said...

Yayyy!!! Congratulations Briana!! God is good!! So happy for you! :)

 
On February 3, 2010 at 10:18 PM , barnettblend said...

That is such a happy and cute post! Can't wait to hear more about each new fun thing before the big move!!!

 
On February 4, 2010 at 4:47 AM , Anonymous said...

Woohoo!!!! Congrats on your new house. Awesome!