Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:45 PM
So, my last post was about how blessed I was to have my brother's advice and this post is focusing on my parents. I can't even imagine going through this process on my own. It would have been very scary and I would not have had a clue how to go about everything.

From day 1 when my mom went with me to look at houses it has been a fabulous time of learning and adventure. In fact, I would never have even begun looking if it weren't for my mom. She found out about a few programs that made me realize I could buy a house! Then my dad couldn't make it with use the first day we went to look but my mom went. There was a house I was interested in so my dad came and looked at that one house and helped me see all the little things that I would never have noticed.

As I looked and looked they were my reality check and my surge of hope. If I got too idealistic they helped me come down to earth. But if I was too discouraged they would help me gain hope to find what I wanted.

Putting an offer in would have been horrible without them. Especially going into the bidding war situation. Thankfully I am blessed with parents that are very wise and give me the best advice!!! Lastly going through escrow and all the things that happen there plus some of the programs that I possibly doing, I could not have done this without them.

I love my parents!!!
|
This entry was posted on 11:45 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: