Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•10:58 AM



In October I began a new blog called Habitual Impracticality. This blog is currently dedicated to my goal of becoming organized. I read books and articles and implement them and blog to keep myself accountable.

This has helped me a lot as I cleared through the clutter. The worst area was my bedroom closet. In October, when I began, my closet was a catchall for anything I didn't know what to do with.

I finally cleared through that clutter. The box that was the most embarrassing to me was where this gets ironic. A year and half after moving in I finally packed the one box that you always have when you move, the final "just throw the rest in this open box and we will deal with it after we move." I never dealt with it. I knew of some important papers and grabbed those out. I knew I had some pens in there. But when I cleared it out I found all kinds of things I had forgotten about. Plus old (paid) bills from WAY before the move.

And now I am moving again. Go figure.
|
This entry was posted on 10:58 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: