Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:28 AM
This first list are the things that bless me because it allows me to afford this house which was at the top of my price range. It is what makes this whole thing worth it or even cheaper than I thought!

Top 10 House Blessings (in no particular order):
1. Neighborhood out of my price range
2. House out of my price range (everything is redone and updated)
3. Low interest rate
4. Low home owners insurance as well as car insurance
5. Cheaper taxes equaling more money monthly
6. Internet costs of moving is $0 plus I get a rebate!!!
7. Parents who will let me live with them to save 1/2 month's rent
8. All appliances are included or donated
9. The house is move in ready
10. Money from the government for buying a house

This second list are the icing on the cake so to speak (dairy free icing of course):

10 Little Bonus Blessings:
1. Laminate flooring
2. Granite bathroom countertop
3. Slate kitchen/dining/entry tile
4. Real tile in the bathroom
5. Remodeled bathroom
6. Dining table and chairs I can borrow until I buy my own set
7. Extra rooms!!!
8. 5 Closets!!!
9. Christian Lender and Realtor
10. Packing and Escrow is on schedule with the potential of ending early (that was 2 blessings packaged to look like 1!!!)

I cannot even begin to explain how much my parents, my brother and sister, my grandparents, my pastor, my mentors, and my friends, have helped and supported me through this. I could write all day about each of you. I love you guys!
|
This entry was posted on 11:28 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: