Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:07 PM
These are some pictures of a ladybug that I saw when I was in Fort Bragg last year. My cousin posted a blog about God's beautiful creation that made me remember these (click here for that blog)


The spots of white on the ladybug are sand.

I really like my camera. It takes some nice closeups. The blue background other pic is denim jeans.


This is the best one I could get of the ladybugs face.


Next are some pics of a flower I found.

It looked like such a perfect rose!



It was just miniature!!!




|
This entry was posted on 11:07 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

8 comments:

On April 20, 2008 at 3:14 PM , Clyde Simmons said...

You put salt on the ladybug and was going to eat it? Your discusting! Oh, it is sand.

 
On April 20, 2008 at 8:43 PM , Julee Huy said...

Nice pictures. I'll have to show the boys tomorrow.

Does salt kill ladybugs like it kills snails and slugs? Now there's something to teach the boys!

 
On April 20, 2008 at 8:43 PM , Julee Huy said...

Nice pictures. I'll have to show the boys tomorrow.

Does salt kill ladybugs like it kills snails and slugs? Now there's something to teach the boys!

 
On April 20, 2008 at 8:44 PM , Julee Huy said...

Look at that, I published my comment twice again.

 
On April 20, 2008 at 10:52 PM , barnettblend said...

That rose is really cool looking... How does your camera take such close up photos?

 
On April 21, 2008 at 12:08 AM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Most cameras have a macro setting. Generally it is a setting that has a picture of a flower (kodak uses this as well as the brand my camera is...can't remember the brand at the moment). Anyways, when you have it on this setting it lets you get very close and takes a clean shot. Its nice.

As for the salt on the ladybugs y'all are just sick! First of all, why would you want to kill a ladybug? Secondly, why would you want to eat one?

We once saw ladybug eggs...it was COOL!!!

 
On April 21, 2008 at 6:57 PM , Clyde Simmons said...

I hear they taste like chicken. And the eggs are really hard to crack, besides it takes too many to make an omelette.

 
On April 22, 2008 at 12:06 AM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

yes that would take a lot to make an omelet. But who says it has to be a big omelet??? Cooks pretty fast!