Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•12:10 AM
I was just wondering, why do you think we see only one side of the moon? I don't mean why scientifically I mean why did God choose to place the moon rotating at such a speed as it does so that we only see one side? Do you think it was for a specific reason? Like, for example, lets say a meteor hit the moon and pushed it off track, not in its distance or anything, just in spin. Would that change the tides? Seasons? Its ability to reflect the sunlight at night? What if we saw a completely different side of them moon all the time? What's so special about this side that this is what God wanted us looking at for thousands of years???
|
This entry was posted on 12:10 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

7 comments:

On April 21, 2008 at 10:07 PM , Breanna said...

That's a very interesting question, actually....I kinda just sat there with a blank stare thinking "yeah, why is that?"

Now it'll be on my mind the rest of tonight. I guess it goes on the list of questions to ask God when we get to heaven, huh?

P.S. I never could see the man in the moon (or rabbit or whatever). I just see the moon...;(

 
On April 22, 2008 at 12:06 AM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

I could never see the man in the moon either!!! Glad I'm not the only one!

 
On April 22, 2008 at 1:01 AM , barnettblend said...

I can totally see the rabbit now - it's like once you see it you always can see it... Whatever, I can't believe you actually posted this.. I told you it was more of a blog post than an ask your friend question. :)

 
On April 22, 2008 at 2:13 PM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Oh now you are just toying with me. Rabbit? Fine... in that case I see a....ummm...Russian Flag.

 
On April 22, 2008 at 3:22 PM , Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
On April 23, 2008 at 8:48 PM , Julee Huy said...

Wireless is a bozo. Give a last here on my blog? What's that got to do with the MOON, rabbits and the russian flag, I mean come on, stay on target!

Anyway my question is: How many cups of sugar does it take to get to the moon?

 
On April 24, 2008 at 7:19 PM , Cher said...

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday to
my most favorite daughter in the whole wide world!
Happy Birhtday to you!