Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•12:18 AM
God can use anything to teach us things. He used me to pass out so you could learn the following lessons:

1. If you are low on the Spiritual water of the word you can get confused and disoriented.
2. If you are low on the Spiritual water of the word you can get hurt.
3. If you are low on the Spiritual water of the word you worry your family and friends.

Learn this lesson well...I don't want to have to pass out again if you don't get it!
|
This entry was posted on 12:18 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On April 9, 2008 at 9:42 AM , Julee Huy said...

uhh, could you repeat that?

 
On April 10, 2008 at 11:20 PM , barnettblend said...

huh??

 
On April 11, 2008 at 12:57 AM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Golly you two are slow...here's the deal...I got confused and disoriented after I passed out (thought I was sleeping on the floor, like, sleeping, not just unconscious).

When I passed out, I hit my face, that hurt.

Everyone now thinks I have something horrible and absolutely must go and have 20 million tests run on me. All because I passed out.

Why did I pass out? I was dehydrated.

Get it now???

 
On April 11, 2008 at 5:47 PM , Cher said...

And, if that wasn't clear enough ladies.....when you are spiritually dehydrated....all those things she mentioned can happen....and more.

Boy, for brilliant young moms....you two were really slow figuring that out.

 
On April 11, 2008 at 11:45 PM , barnettblend said...

I just didn't understand why you had to go into all that instead of just saying you were dehydrated... And by the way, WHO said it was dehydration???? :)