Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:27 PM
Ok ok, I wasn't going to tell this story because I know people will laugh and it wasn't funny when I did it...but oh well...laugh away...

I got up on Thursday morning at 7:30 a.m. and went into the bathroom where I got really light headed and passed out. In doing so I somehow got the a small cut on my chin, the skin of my upper lip scraped off, my nose is now numb (tingly numb like I'm on novacain), and my neck is sore.

I'm ok though. I feel better now. I think I was dehydrated. I have not gone to the doctor for a couple of reasons but my main reason is that I think it is food related and I want to rule that out before getting a bunch of expensive tests done. I am very possibly going to go on the GFCF diet here soon. But I need to check into a few things first.

Anyways, for all who care I thank you. for those who don't, why are you reading this?
|
This entry was posted on 11:27 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On April 8, 2008 at 12:53 AM , Jerry's Precious Kim said...

bri bri fall down and go boom. ;)

Seriously I am glad you are ok please take care of yourself.

 
On April 8, 2008 at 1:23 PM , ms. kate said...

oiy! be careful, symmie.

 
On April 8, 2008 at 9:41 PM , Breanna said...

Wow, I can't believe you passed out. The funny part was the way you said it so nonchalantly...More water!!!! That's all..