Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•10:16 AM
Cali adven was fabulous!!! Alicia came with us and apparently she doesnt like roller coasters. We went on the little kiddie roller coaster which turned out to be more of an extreme ride. Alicia was grabbing my arm and hitting me and screaming for every drop. It was hilarious!!! Then she started considering the big roller coaster. I recognized the look in her eyes as the same look that i had four years ago when i first considered going on that ride. We got in line and she was surprisingly calm. As we neared the entrance she said that even if she hates it at least its over quick. We climbed in the coaster and pulled up to the launching pad and if there had been an exit there i think she would have taken it. Then we were off!!! She screamed and clawed my leg with every drop but she lived (and so did i). And she didnt hate us afterward. I think, with the right encouragement, she would do it again :) we were blessed to be there with her through it (even if i had to get bruises all over me)!!!
|
This entry was posted on 10:16 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On May 23, 2008 at 8:45 AM , barnettblend said...

No - I would not ride that again. :)