Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•10:49 PM
Finding time to put these pictures in my computer was difficult, but I have worked it out all for your viewing pleasure. This first clip is a video of my dad on the Ferris Wheel at California Adventure. There are two things you need to understand prior to viewing this video. The first is that my dad is only scared of heights when he does not feel secure. The second is that this Ferris Wheel is not your ordinary Ferris Wheel. The baskets are on a track, not fixed in on spot. So as the Ferris Wheel turns the basket slides down the track and swings like crazy! It is very scary unless you have something like this to distract you:




This next picture is a heart rock that I found for Kelly. Its actually part of a ride but it looked really cool to me!



|
This entry was posted on 10:49 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On May 29, 2008 at 11:21 PM , barnettblend said...

That made me laugh all over again!