Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•12:12 AM
Perhaps you have noticed on the right hand side of my blog under "Seeing Spots" a link named "Paulz Blog." Paul is an elderly...ahem...exuse me...middle aged man who has a style of writing that I find fascinating. I think anyone over the age of...well...whatever...are my favorite story tellers because they have experienced so much. I do not necessarily share the same views and he does but I like hearing his thoughts. Plus he is witty, I mean true wit with style and cleverness. There is so little of that in this world. Humor we have in abundance, but true wit...not thats a rare commodity.

So Paul, if you are reading this, my hats off to you (metaphorically speaking of course. Hats look cute in the store but once they are home they look so silly that I never wear them).
|
This entry was posted on 12:12 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On May 26, 2008 at 7:41 AM , Anonymous said...

Yes, you have it right."Middle aged". Let's see, if 85 is middle then -- hmm. You do the math.
Thank you for the kind words. People like you keep me going.
On the subject of "hats", they are very handy for covering baldness -- a fact I've discovered since I matured.
Continue to enjoy life.
Paul aka The Old Professor
www.oldprof.com
p-henry@comcast.net