Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•1:04 AM

Baby Love is what I call her! She is so very precious to me. I feel so blessed to be so close to my little Xofia girl! Recently I was holding her and it sounded like she said "Bri" but I figured that was wishful thinking. She doesn't talk much just yet. Dada, Mama and such but thats about it. She imitates. Tatum (her mom) says, "Xofia say thank you" and she says "tay tuu." She's so cute! Well I just put it down to baby babble and didn't get too excited.

However!

I came in to work one morning and Chris had Joey and Xofia with him (Isaiah was at work with Tatum). I heard Joey say, "I hear Bweena!" and he came running down the hall to hug me (I LOVE that!!!) Then Xofia came crawling around the corner and got so excited to see me and very clearly said, "BRI!" She has said it several times since.

I am in love with these kids. I think because I have been blessed to spend enough time with them that they know me back.

My heart is captured. I am gone.
|
This entry was posted on 1:04 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: