Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•6:45 PM
Okay I promise I won't post every day for the next 60 days about this trip...but I am very excited!!!

here is a picture of what our room will look like:We will be staying in an oceanview stateroom. It means that we will have a view of the water (I'm not sure if underneath or above, but i think its above). Our room itself is 170 sq. ft. Thats over half the size of my current house! Yikes!!! Rents a bit more though.

Thats all for now!
|
This entry was posted on 6:45 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On June 23, 2008 at 7:10 PM , Brent, Cathy, and Aaron said...

How exciting! My husband and I went on a cruise on our honeymoon, and we loved every second of it! We even got picked to play the newlyweds game! Anyway, have fun, don't eat too much! (it's hard not to, with food so easily accessible 24 hours a day! -- plus room service is free all day and all night long!)

 
On June 23, 2008 at 8:02 PM , Jerry's Precious Kim said...

I say eat all you want! Eat so much that you have to wear your stretchy pant towards the end of the cruise. Besides there are no food restrictions on vacation, lol! Plus,you can always go on a diet after your vacation. BTW I am still so jealous! :0) Love ya