Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:42 PM
As many of you know we have finally moved into our new church building. This is very exciting and fun to write about but that is not my reason for writing today.

My reason for writing today is because of a clock I now have. We have gotten rid of a lot of our old not-so-nice stuff and replaced it with nicer stuff. One thing to go was my Minnie Mouse clock that hung on the wall in my office. Before I get a lot of questions about that the clock was a joke and I didn't really plan on keeping it but I couldn't figure out what happened to the older old one.

Anyway, we purchased a nice clock with a wood frame and roman numerals on it.



This is a hideous looking clock and is not the one I bought. However, it has the same type of numbering. If you have not noticed yet there is a mistake on here.

What I want to know is what silly person made this (and many others I have noticed), researched how to properly show the number 9 but cannot properly show the number 4?

Is this possibly a special clock rule or something?
|
This entry was posted on 11:42 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On June 7, 2008 at 11:39 PM , barnettblend said...

That is so weird.. Now I'm going to look at all clocks that have Roman Numerals to see if they have this mistake..