Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:52 PM
The following is a link to a page with several possible theories.

My apologies for calling the clockmaker silly in my previous post. Obviously he wasn't the silly one, he was just following some silly tradition that began way before him.

Silliness as a tradition. Thats pretty funny.

But what is even more humorous than that is that there is a whole website devoted to answering the IIII vs. IV question. Its a very good thing that the internet was invented to help us access all this very important information immediately!

CLICK HERE
|
This entry was posted on 11:52 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On June 7, 2008 at 11:41 PM , barnettblend said...

That was really interesting - and no I am not being sarcastic. I just thought they made a mistake. Now I know. :)

 
On June 8, 2008 at 8:08 AM , Julee Huy said...

That was a really interesting post, I had fun with it.

I hate clocks with roman numerals but I hate the ones with only some numbers more!