Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•8:17 AM
Now that I am moved and settled into my new apartment I have been so blessed with the honor of having a few guests already. I know the title of this made it sound like an apartment blessing but we did that when we moved me in. Pastor Pat and several of the guys were there and I said, "hey, we are all here now lets just pray." So Pastor Pat prayed and asked God to use this place to be a place of refuge and reaching out.

It has truly been a refuge. I can come here and relax and rest in the Lord. He is SO good to me! Now its becoming a place of reaching out. Recently I had over two couples that are friends of mine. They did not know each other and one couple does not know the Lord. So we were talking and visiting and the two couples really hit it off and were even able to give some marital advice to my unsaved friends. Then we played Imaginiff (if you haven't played that game it is really fun and funny!).

It was a wonderful blessing to open up my home and, hopefully, be used to help someone know a little more about how we Christian live.

Love to you all!
|
This entry was posted on 8:17 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: