Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•8:36 AM

I was doing my bills yesterday and was horrified to find out that I was in the red. The sick feeling in my stomach immediately settled in. I kept trying to figure out how this happened since I have been careful in my spending due to the fact that I have two new bills to pay now (computer and internet). I was about to close it and go get a second job when I noticed that I had entered my credit card payment twice. I cried I was SO relieved (of course lately I cry at everything, I don't know why). So I deleted the repeated entry and CHACHING!

I am forever losing my keys so I have created the habit of placing them in a drawer immediately when I come into the house. In this drawer I also keep my mailbox key. So every day I put my car keys away, grab my mailbox key and run to check my mail. Yesterday I was excited because one of my magazines came in. I walked back into the house, tossing all the rest of the mail on my chair while I tore open the plastic around the magazine.

This morning I was moving the mail that was on that chair and I realized that I had something from AT&T. I figured it was my first bill since I only recently signed up for their internet services. Well I open it up and CHACHING! Its a rebate form! I didn't know my purchase qualified for a rebate! It looks like I will get the modem I purchased for free! Praise the Lord!!! I may get a $50 rebate as well but I honestly can't remember which service I purchased. Silly me.

My credit card is American Express (sounds like the commercial) so I get a rebate every year. Its not much but it helps. When I was checking my emails yesterday I got a notice that my rebate will be on my next statement. CHACHING!

I am pretty close to mailing out my taxes. I get an even larger rebate than last year CHACHING!

And lastly, but not leastly, ly is not a proper ending of last but not least. What? Oh sorry, I'm weird. Anyway, I keep hearing about this economic boost tax rebate thing that is supposed to get everyone some money. I am going to believe that one when I have the check in my hand. But if I do.........you got it! CHACHING!

I just have to say. God is amazingly good. This money all comes exactly when I need it. I am so blessed! Now maybe I can pay off some bills!!!
|
This entry was posted on 8:36 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On February 13, 2008 at 11:08 PM , barnettblend said...

Wow did you get that much money as the picture shows?? :)

 
On February 14, 2008 at 12:00 AM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Haha...hardly