Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•1:56 PM
ure

Some of you know that I have been having a rough time at work. Well...yesterday (thursday) Pastor Pat, Kelly, Saunie and I went to Reno for lunch and some very much needed time away from it all. We had a wonderful time. I was truly blessed.

And, I found a pair of pants for $10!!! SWEET!!!

In the picture of Pastor Pat and Kelly, Pastor Pat was pretending to pick his nose and Kelly was pulling his arm away. Right at the time I snapped the picture they both turned, like professional movie stars, and smiled. I was trying to get the nose pick and they both looked so normal in this picture it amazed me!
|
This entry was posted on 1:56 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

6 comments:

On February 24, 2008 at 3:20 PM , Clyde Simmons said...

Briana Simmons is my most favorite daughter in the whole wide world!

 
On February 24, 2008 at 7:58 PM , Jerry's Precious Kim said...

Hey sis I just love to see you smiling. Keep it up!

 
On February 25, 2008 at 10:51 PM , barnettblend said...

10.00??? Whatever.

 
On February 27, 2008 at 4:34 PM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Old Navy, boy pants, clearance. SWEET. Just got some more pairs yesterday.

 
On February 28, 2008 at 10:08 PM , Julee Huy said...

Are you too busy shopping and getting great deals to write in your blog anymore? Or are you looking up verses and songs for your dad? :)

 
On February 29, 2008 at 10:39 AM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Haha...no I have been working a lot. I was going straight from work to the new building and not getting home until after 10. Its hard to be creative when you are tired. But thanks for missing me!