Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•5:58 PM
Stress, staying up too late, bad eating habits, and a full schedule is catching up with me. Today I have felt that at any time I could have laid down and went to sleep. I did not. Even though Pastor Pat is out of town and Chris has Mondays off. I still worked hard and actually got a lot done.

Funny thing...lately my gums have been slightly numb. Just in one localized area. Then, this morning I had a funny taste in my mouth. I checked my symptoms online at webmd and found out that there were these areas that could possibly have caused it (there were more but these fit with me):

Anxiety attacks (I do not have these, but considering the fact that they are stress related made me laugh)
Hypoglycemia (hate low blood sugar but with how I have been eating...well...)
Migraines (also brought on by stress)
Dry Mouth (not drinking enough water)

I laughed so much when I saw this. So my own personal medical plan? Drink water, eat better and CHILL!!! Hmmm...do you think Pastor Pat would see this as a medical need for a vacation? Meaning it should be covered right? I think Hawaii is the only place that will give me feeling in my gums again. YEAH!

Okay this is a rather rambling post. Sorry for my two readers. But hey, its a small price to be my friend eh?
|
This entry was posted on 5:58 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On February 11, 2008 at 9:40 PM , Breanna said...

Symmie, you're dying. Ok not really. I think you need more water. And while you're drinking it, get Alicia to do it too. She never drinks. I'm surprised she hasn't turned to dust yet.....anyway, hope you feel better!!

 
On February 11, 2008 at 11:06 PM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

haha! Yeah...thats it I am dying.

I laugh and yet I was worried that I had some horrible gum disease and was going to lose all my teeth. And I tell Alicia not to worry so much. WHATEVER!

 
On February 11, 2008 at 11:21 PM , barnettblend said...

I do too drink alot - sometimes - hardly... Whatever. Yeah I agree with Bre - you need more water. Do you know Paul told me that all bottled water is tap water? Do you believe this? Is he lying to me??

 
On February 11, 2008 at 11:59 PM , Anonymous said...

Hey Symmie!
Your not dying, but really, could you all start drinking some water, please. :) Join the health club, water IS good for you....and no, alicia, i don't agree with Paul, i think he listens to too many rumors. :)
P.S. Symmie, if you really want to keep up with me you could get my email and email me...otherwise good luck, you'll be waiting a LONG time for me to get a blog. :)

 
On February 12, 2008 at 4:26 PM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

For all you peeps out there...

I do drink water normally...just lately it had dropped off. I usually only drink water and coffee. The problem is when I start eating out a lot then I drink too much soda. Coffee dehydrates you so I usually alternate it with water. At home I drink water or vitamin water.

Kristen...haha...you almost made me feel guilty...until I realized you could get MY email and email me as well!!! which, by the way, is symmie@att.net. I gave you mine since you didn't bother to give me yours. What...you don't really want me to stay in touch do you??? HAHAHA just kidding.