Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:40 PM

We had aliens in our spanish class this week!

Actually we were learning body parts. Our adorable and clever teacher had us draw aliens on a sheet of paper and then describe our alien (in spanish of course) to another classmate who drew it on the board. The one you see with my name by it is the one I drew on my paper. The one to our right of that alien is the one I drew that another classmate described to me.

At the end of class my teacher took pictures and told me that when I call her now an alien is going to come up on her phone. HA!
|
This entry was posted on 11:40 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On March 16, 2008 at 11:52 PM , Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.