Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•10:42 PM
Easter Sunday, what a day. I had such a wonderful Easter this year!!! We went over to a friend's house that had invited over quite a few families. So it was fun watching all the kids hunt for Easter eggs. We haven't had that since I was little enough to hunt for them!!! I even got named honorary Zia for the Antonucci fam (Zia is Aunt in Italian). YAY! Then we played games and ate and ate and ate. I must say, my strawberry and lemon cake things that I brought were deeeelish!

The kids were fun fun fun. For all of you with little kids around, be blessed and enjoy this time, and invite over those without kids. Sometimes we need that!
|
This entry was posted on 10:42 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On March 31, 2008 at 5:27 PM , Cher said...

Bri,
You are so right, sometimes we do need that....it reminds me to be thankful you are grown....and that I get to go home, without the kids.
J/K....it was a very nice Easter.
You didn't mention how proud you were of me....for actually showing up to something.

 
On March 31, 2008 at 9:10 PM , Clyde Simmons said...

I agree, invite us over (Julia) so we can enjoy the kids.

 
On March 31, 2008 at 9:11 PM , Clyde Simmons said...

OK, make that Julee! That was a Dork test and I ummm failed.

 
On March 31, 2008 at 11:58 PM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

I was proud of you guys for coming! And I think you had fun! YAY! I was proud to see Dad on Sat too! That was a nice surprise!!!

Dad, its okay, I'm a dork, Jerry's a dork, we kind of already knew we were birthed by dorks.