Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:15 PM

If you click on the title of this blog you will be sent to our churches photo album of the building progress. The photo that I uploaded, however, is of the future hallway. The first room to the right, I believe, is my office. I say I believe because the pictures throw me a little. Its hard to tell with just the studs. But its amazing! We have a full roof now, studs in. They are pulling the electrical for all the building. Its absolutely amazing!!!
|
This entry was posted on 11:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On January 20, 2008 at 11:26 PM , barnettblend said...

Wow... Are you so excited to see it all finished soon? :)

 
On January 21, 2008 at 12:21 PM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Oh my goodness yes! I didn't get it until the studs in the walls went up. Before that they would tell me where things would be but I couldn't picture it. Now the studs are up and we have picked out tiles, carpet and countertops and I can totally picture it! YAY! I can't wait to decorate my office!!!