Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•9:56 AM
d Chi
Today is Wednesday. What does that mean? That mean's that Tatum is working and Chris has the boys here at the church. Xophia is at her grandma's I think.

That means that I am currently listening to some of my favorite sounds. Little feet running up and down the hallways between the two offices. Two boys playing with their firetruck. A little bit of screaming. Chris telling the boys to stop screaming. More running.

I love this. As much as it could make me crazy on some days I would rather have it than never hear it. These boys are so very precious and adorable and they just run right into your little heart. Once they are in there they proceed to fill it with truck, dirt and worms, but they are boys...what can I say.
|
This entry was posted on 9:56 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On January 2, 2008 at 9:58 PM , barnettblend said...

Those kids are soooo cute!! :) oh yeah, what is cordillia by the way... I don't remember.. Refresh my memory. Please. :)

 
On January 5, 2008 at 11:14 AM , Briana "Symmie" Simmons said...

Cordillia...you don't remember? I am so sad now. If you won't call me Cordillia call me Anne, but make sure you spell it with an 'e'.

 
On January 7, 2008 at 12:37 AM , barnettblend said...

okay, yeah I remember now - I really need to rewatch those movies.... Next time you come we need to have a Anne of Green Gable marathon!