Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•10:13 PM

I was going to post on here about our trip to SoCal but most everyone who reads my blog was either there or saw the pictures on Facebook. So I will say that we had an amazing time and were very blessed, but that is all I will say about it for now. I want to write about Christmas!

I went shopping tonight to start testing a few ideas I have for Christmas gifts. I am very excited. I am doing homemade stuff and food gifts this year and have a couple of unique ideas that I think will be a lot of fun. So tonight I am going to update my blog (which I am currently doing) and then go test one of the recipes. I would let you know how it turns out but I don't want you to know what I am doing! I do know that this year I WILL NOT have sourdough starters all over my kitchen drying on every flat surface possible. That was just too much last year. Fun, but I missed having my kitchen!!!

So, on that note, I am going to find a cute image for this and sign off. Love you all!!!
|
This entry was posted on 10:13 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: