Author: Briana "Symmie" Simmons
•11:47 AM
So today is day 3 of having 3 kids. They have been great. We had a lot of fun last night giggling and laughing about the silliest things! But let me start with day 1.

Day 1 there was a homework problem. It was supposed to be done when I got home from work, it wasn't. It was then supposed to be done before dinner, it wasn't. Then it was supposed to be done during worship practice, it wasn't. So at that point I decided no fun at church until homework is done. So immediately after service I went with the 2 older kids and helped them finish. It was simple stuff but both of them drug it out ALL day!!!

Thursday night I came home and they were finished already! Praise God! So we had a chicken (I made a whole chicken...yum!) and then grabbed ice creams, walked to Tatums house and played with the kids (I got to hold the new baby), then went back home. Once home shower time for the kids. While the other kids were waiting they laid on my bed with me and watched 24. They have already seen parts of it so they would ask me, "has blahblah happened yet?" Or "Do you know about..." I would threaten them with their lives if they gave something away and they would laugh. At one point I told Jacob I was going to kick him out of the room if he said one more thing. He made a comment about me not really doing it so I started pushing him off the bed with my feet and then kept pushing him until I got to the door. It was funny. Then when we were going to bed the girls kept trying to fall asleep in my bed so I would tickle them out of it. We were all laughing. But everyone was in bed by 9!!!

Today I am running errands while they are in school. Then we will eat dinner and I will go to worship practice. So it will be a quiet evening.
|
This entry was posted on 11:47 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On September 29, 2009 at 10:43 PM , barnettblend said...

Homework... aaaghhhh! I hate it. It's like another full time job.